Vara Valley and Magra Valley
Yes, It's true, there are the famous Cinque Terre and the Gulf of Poets but not only this, you can't miss the Vara Valley and Magra Valley:
- called "the organic valley" thanks to the presence in this territory of more than forty organic farms, partners of the two local cooperatives producing organic meats and cheeses. The river Vara, on its hand, offers the fish fans the chance to catch trout and heels
- with its capital, Varese Ligure, suggesting planimetries and architectures of rare beauty can be seen in the stone portals, in the halls of the aristocratic palaces and in the precious vestments of the churches, small museums preserving the historic, artistic and religious memory
Magra Valley with:
- the Lunigiana region, with its 30 castles perfectly preserved and many still inhabited..
- Luni and its hills, with its Roman ruins and its precious white wines.
- the lost city of Sarzana, so named because it was never conquered, with its refined and extraordinary historical center, its antiquarians and artisans.
And if you like the nightlife, Magra Valley is on the border with Versilia, known for fashionable Riviera resorts, it consists of numerous and famous clubs that are frequented by local celebrities.
So, at the end, you can't miss Vara Valley and Magra Valley are worthy of consideration on a par with Cinque Terre and the Gulf of Poets.
Anyway don't worry, here we have a lot of stuff for you, we offer a info service as a tourist information office, here we have brochures, guides, maps, trains / boats / buses timetable, etc., etc., we can help you to organize a plan!!