Th gulf of la Spezia also called The Gulf Of Poets
Yes, it's true, there are the famous Cinque Terre..but not only this, you can't miss The beautiful Gulf of Poets with its beautiful villages like:
- Portovenere, designated by UNESCO in 1997 a World Heritage Site, is only 16 km away from our House.
- Lerici, with its enchanted bay and its beaches certified “Bandiera Blu” (Blue Flag) for their cleanliness is only 12 km away.
- Tellaro, designated one of the 100 most beautiful small towns of Italy is 4 km from Lerici.
Beautiful Portovenere with:
- The Doria Castle with the walls around the historic center.
- The Gothic Church of St. Peter, consecrated in 1198. A wedding here? The church is booked for the next two years!!
Lerici, with the charm of its pearls:
- San Terenzo, an ancient Etruscan city and an important Roman port, it was home to Mary Shelley and D.H. Lawrence in the 1800s. For beach lovers, San Terenzo offers several clean and beautiful sandy paradises to choose.
- Tellaro, "a nirvana between the sea and the sky, between rocks and the green mountains ”, as he wrote a famous and very important writer and Italian journalist, Mario Soldati.
At the end, You can't miss The Gulf of La Spezia, also known as Gulf of the Poets because of the many writers and poets staying in the gulf’s villages, loving the beauty of this “water amphitheatre"
Anyway don't worry, here we have a lot of stuff for you, we offer a info service as a tourist information office, here we have brochures, guides, maps, trains / boats / buses timetable, etc., etc., we can help you to organize a plan!!