Our B&B is located just 6 km from La Spezia City center.
The City is very nice with:
- its large old town, a large pedestrian area, full of restaurants, wine bars and many shops.
- with its promenade close to the sea, where you can enjoy freshly caught fish from the local fishermen consortium or you can taste the very good and fresh mussels and oysters from our shellfish farmers. (our city has one of the most important Italian shellfish production, a 100 years old tradition)
- The naval museum, a museum dedicated to a commandos, a special corps, one of the world's best corps.
The city, during the year, organizes many events:
- the St. Joseph market, 19th of March, patron saint of the city, one of the largest open-air markets of europe
- Il palio del golfo, a rowing race that takes place in the La Spezia Gulf sea every first Sunday of August from 100 Years, a great city festival with parades and fireworks.
- Drinking Liguria, on June, one of the most important events about the enhancement and promotion of the local wine production.
- And last but not least, The International Jazz festival, very popular in the city, the oldest jazz festival in Italy.
A the end a lively and eventful city!!
Anyway don't worry, here at home we have a lot things for you, maps, brochures, guides, public transport timetables, everything, we can help you to organize your visit to our coast!!